Christian N. Horde J.D. LL.M.
Christian is a VA Accredited Attorney and is admitted to practice in Florida. He earned his undergraduate degree from Florida State University and his law degree from Stetson University College of Law. During law school, Christian was inspired to go into Elder Law after taking a course taught by Professor Rebecca Morgan. Christian concentrates his practice in Medicaid Planning, VA Planning, and Estate Planning and has secured his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Elder Law at Stetson University.
- Member of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections of the Florida Bar (RPPTL)
- Member of the Medicaid/Government Benefits Committee of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Elder Law Committee of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Estates Trusts and Guardianship Committee of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Orange County Bar Association
- Published in the 2018 Winter Edition of The Elder Law Advocate, "Florida Hurricane Season: Maintaining Air Conditioning in Nursing Homes and Assisted-Living Facilities During Loss of Power"