Christian N. Horde
Christian is a VA Accredited Attorney and is admitted to practice in Florida. He earned his undergraduate degree from Florida State University and his law degree from Stetson University College of Law. During law school, Christian was inspired to go into Elder Law after taking a course taught by Professor Rebecca Morgan. Christian concentrates his practice in Medicaid Planning, VA Planning, and Estate Planning and is currently working towards his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Elder Law at Stetson.
- Member of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections of the Florida Bar (RPPTL)
- Member of the Medicaid/Government Benefits Committee of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Elder Law Committee of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Estates Trusts and Guardianship Committee of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Orange County Bar Association