Since 1989 Andrew C. Moler, Esq., has practiced in several legal areas, including but not limited to, criminal defense, family law (divorce, child custody and support), general civil litigation, probate and guardianship litigation, tax representation before the IRS and tax litigation (both criminal and civil). Mr. Moler is considered a general litigation attorney. Mr. Moler graduated from Ohio Northern University College of Law with a Juris Doctor Degree in law and holds two Master’s Degrees in Tax Law (LL.M.s), an additional Master’s Degree in Tax Law (M-Tax) and a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice (M.S.C.J.). Mr. Moler is “Of Counsel” with The Elder Law Center of Kirson & Fuller and concentrates his practice in probate, trust and guardianship litigation. Mr. Moler has been AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell since 2002.
- Member of The Florida Bar;
- Member of the Central Florida Criminal Defense Attorneys Association,
- Member of the U.S. District Court,
- Member of the Middle District of Florida,
- Member of the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals,
- Member of the U.S. Supreme Court,
- Member of the U.S. Tax Court