Senior Symposium:Living Well and Planning Well to Ensure an Age-Friendly Future
On Wednesday, October 11th from 12-1:30pm, there will be a Senior Symposium on Living Well and Planning Well to Ensure and Age-Friendly Future. Topics are to include:
- Making the ‘Move’…Options for Downsizing to the Next Home
- Medicare’s Annual Election Period, What Can I Do?
- Important legal Issues Facing Seniors
- Financial Planning for Long Term Care
- Living Well & Coping With Stress While Caring For an Aging Parent
- Managing Personal Finances and Obtaining Tax Advice
- Memory Loss: Normal Aging or Something More?
A panel of 7 experts on the above listed topics will assemble on the 11th at the Marks Street Senior Center (99 E. Marks Street, Orlando, FL 32803) for this free event that is open to the public as a service to the community. Panelists include:
- Heather Frazee, Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Orlando Realty Service, Inc.
- Greg Roessler, Registered Representative, Keiron Partners
- Heather Kirson, Board Certified Elder Law Attorney, The Elder Law Center of Kirson & Fuller
- J.R. MacClary, Financial Advisor, Raymond James
- Dianne Reynolds, Certified Care Manager, FHL Care Management
- Andrea Whisnant, Accountant/Enrolled Agent, Geller Ragans, CPAs
- Audrey Hauser Burnett, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Center for Aging and Memory Disorder Clinic
For more information and to RSVP please call (407)422-3017 as seating is limited. Light refreshments will be served.