The Blink Experience!
On Wednesday, October 5th team members from The Elder Law Center of Kirson & Fuller attended The Blink Experience hosted by Lighthouse Central Florida. Lighthouse Central Florida is the only private nonprofit organization in the region that can help mitigate costs by providing vision specific rehabilitation to residents of Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties who live with blindness or some form of vision loss.
The Blink Experience, hosted by Lighthouse Central Florida is held at their programmatic and commercial facility located at 215 E New Hampshire Street in Orlando. The experience includes simulated activities under blindfold and enlighten demonstrations of assistive technology. The goal is to help you gain a better understanding of the work they do to break down barriers and empower individuals to live full lives beyond the restrictions of vision loss.
Lighthouse offers an optimal blend of proven rehabilitation training and real-world application to help individuals of all ages, who live with any degree of vision loss, adjust to their reality with grace and confidence so that they can remain active, productive members of our community.
This hands-on involvement has allowed The Elder Law Center of Kirson & Fuller to learn about the services Lighthouse provides and experience how a person living with vision loss will benefit when going to Lighthouse Central Florida.
If you are interested in supporting this great organization, please select the link below:
You can also purchase item(s) on their “Wish List” (see below):
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini (128GB, Starlight) [Locked] + Carrier Subscription
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Cell Phone, Factory Unlocked Android Smartphone, 128GB, Flex Mode, Super Steady Camera, Ultra Compact, US Version, Phantom Black
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone US Version Smartphone Tablet 2-in-1 Foldable Dual Screen Under Display Camera 256GB Storage, Phantom Black (Renewed)
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) with clock | Add Alexa to your nightstand | Twilight Blue
- Apple TV 4K
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Apple
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat – Programmable Smart Thermostat for Home – 3rd Generation Nest Thermostat – Works with Alexa – Stainless Steel
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen, 2021 release) | HD smart display with Alexa and 13 MP camera | Charcoal
- Refreshable Braille
To tour their facility or attend the Blink Experience please select the link below: