Kate Wakeman is admitted to practice in Florida. She graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and criminal justice from Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, Iowa. Kate then went on to earn her law degree from Michigan State University College of Law. During law school, Kate competed in moot court and earned several awards, including Best Brief at the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Regional Competition and fourth place brief at the Moot Court National Championship. She interned at the Elder Law Center of Kirson & Fuller as a law clerk and returned to the Firm after graduation.
- Member of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Elder Law Committee of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the Estate/Guardianship/Trusts Committee of the Orange County Bar Association
- Member of the OCBA Young Lawyers Section
- Member of the Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Member of Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers (CFAWL)
- Named a Thomas Reuters Rising Star 2022-2023