Tracy A. Zanco is a VA Accredited Attorney and is admitted to practice in Florida and New York. She earned her undergraduate degree from Williams College and her law degree from Fordham University School of Law in New York City. Before relocating to Orlando, Tracy was a litigation associate at an international business law firm in New York. Tracy handles matters involving Medicaid Asset Protection Planning, Special Needs Trusts, VA Benefits, Planning for Disability, Guardianship, Wills, Trusts, Advance Directives, and Probate and Trust Administration.
- Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney
- Member of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections of the Florida Bar (RPPTL)
- Member of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the Orange County Bar Association
- 2007-2008 New York State Bar Association Empire State Counsel for Pro Bono Service
- Named as one of 2017’s “10 Best” Elder Law Attorneys in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Legal Counsel